NOTICE TO USER: THIS IS A CONTRACT BEETWEEN SOFTTECHLAB AND USERS. BY USING OUR SOFTTECHLAB WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of our tools and by using our Website (www.softtechlab.com), you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website and our tools, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
The SoftTechLab membership shall continue for 1 Month/Year. After 1 Month/Year of subscription, SoftTechLab terminates your subscription. So you have to renew the membership to continue the service. Membership is only for one user. So multi-tab opening and distribution of the login access of membership are strictly not allowed.
SoftTechLab and its providers do not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using the tool or the accompanying items. SoftTechLab grants no warranties, express or implied, as to noninfringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. No oral or written information or advice is given by SoftTechLab, its resellers, agents, or employees shall create a warranty.
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- You may not use our tools on behalf of any third party, or in a service bureau or similar capacity.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and SoftTechLab may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- You may not purchase, use, or access the Services for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or for any other competitive purposes.
- You may not misuse our Services by interfering with their normal operation or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
- You may not use any manual or automated system or software to extract or scrape data from the websites or other interfaces through which we make our Services available.
Changes To Terms:
SoftTechLab may add, alter, or remove any features and functionalities at any time without prior notice to the users. SoftTechLab may change these terms at any time for a verity of reasons, such as to reflect changes in applicable law or updates to services and to account for new services or functionalities. So you review these Terms on a regular basis.
Suspension and Termination of Services:
You can termite your subscription through an email to us any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or disablement of your account and access to it. If we saw any suspicious activity or you are not following our terms and conditions, SoftTechLab is permitted to suspend the user account. They may contact us and request to resolve the issue.
SoftTechLab reserves the right to grant or deny any refund requests.
Limitation of liability:
In no event shall SoftTechLab, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and SoftTechLab, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between SoftTechLab and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.